How we are handling Coronavirus here at Old Farm:
- We are asking that no visitors (including children and partner) accompany the patient to their visit, unless you have a newborn that must come. We encourage the usage of video calling if you would like your partner included in your appointments.
- We are adjusting how many patients we see in a day, and rescheduling those appointments that are non-emergent.
- We are also adjusting the amount of time in between follow-up appointments, in order to limit the amount of people in the lobby at one
- Telehealth appointments are available for those appointments that do not require a physical
- All staff are wearing a mask. If you have a mask available to you, please wear it to your
*If you are feeling sick, please do NOT come for your appointment. It is also recommended that if you are in a high risk population (over the age of 60, or have pre-existing medical conditions) that you stay home. We will be happy to reschedule you, and accommodate you to the best of our ability.*
*PLEASE NOTE: We are available by phone at this time. If you have questions or concerns, and do not have an upcoming appointment, please contact your nurse. These changes are being made to help ensure your safety.
Suggestions for prevention of this virus:
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds or more.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Disinfect frequently touched items
- Wear a mask while in public
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick
- If you are feeling symptomatic, call the COVID-19 hotline
Coronavirus Hotline- 1-800-456-7707
The science of Corona and soap- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKVUarhtvE
Masks (how to wear and DIY):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xL7REZD-0&fbclid=IwAR1D7B9gvOdcJS-khJFLd- mPwJth64KsiF-blX0YOcJnSJb4WcvbZuzDd1A https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/04/05/how-sew-your-own-fabric-mask/?arc 404=true
Pharmacies that deliver:
New and expecting moms: Childbirth classes:
Taking care of yourself and your family: Exercise at home:
https://www.mamasteyoga.com/podcast.html?fbclid=IwAR190hkyErhvF1JGz5M1zqo-Nb 7p5FBNK9U2bJNaBoS6l7CMjhUkn_AmmhQ https://www.mommastrong.com/?fbclid=IwAR3HpVQnICs4yAy6XIY5tqS98KzDJsNFA6p brLytJtQV6zhWQsx_TFaKtHE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wm6Rex4kcvOVpqxNHeAqg