OLD FARM OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY IS NOWOFFERING TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS. CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE
We have moved quickly to implement Telehealth visits as a scheduling option for our patients and providers. If you have questions or concerns that you would like addressed by your doctor, we can schedule a Telehealth appointment for you. Please be aware that this visit will result in a charge to your insurance company and coinsurance and deductible will apply. This will not take the place of your annual exam, which we can schedule later in the year.
Examples of consultations that we can do without physical contact:
• Discussion of birth control options: different types, side effects, benefits, what’s best for you, etc.
• Preconception or pre-pregnancy consultation for couples intending to start trying in the near future.
• Limited prenatal visits
• Menopause: what to expect, how to manage it, what women should be doing.
• Review of abnormal lab results and imaging studies.
• Urinary tract & vaginal infections symptoms, treatment and prescriptions
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: what it is, why people develop PCOS, how to best manage it if you are planning a pregnancy, what to do to prevent other complications of PCOS.
• Painful sex
• Painful or irregular periods
• After some Televisits it might be necessary to schedule you into the clinic which might also include lab work.
• Other health topics you want to discuss that may not require an exam.
We Love our patients & continually seek for additional ways to care for you in a safe & timely manner.
OLD FARM OBGYN Providers & Staff